TDOC provides a cost effective solution for the
- Daily document control operations, which without any
additional effort allows you to meet the full record keeping
requirements of ISO 9000,
- Use of the internet for communications - ftp, email, edi
(both conventional and xml),
- Archive retrieval of documents from completed jobs,
- Access to current documents including electronic documents
in any format,
Compared to other types of systems:
- A CAD Management System will not manage the complete
external communications interface with your clients and their
contractors, nor does it differentiate between documents which you
generate and those generated by other people.
- An EDM System is unable to properly manage CAD documents,
and is extremely tedious for managing Works Contractors Approvals -
which process is best undertaken on paper - especially for large
documents (size or multi page). The EDM task of "Document Profiling" of
documents is unnecessay in TDOC.
- A Client provided Project Internet Portal does not allow
you to keep your records for the necessary lengthy period of time: and
in the event of a claim by the client could not provide you with your
own version of the necessary records.
the TDOC Web Site