TDOC has a number of Features which make
- It is fast to install and configure: typically ten users
and the server for a £100 Million PFI Schools project can be
setup and configured in a couple of hours. For a single user on a small
project, setup and configuration will take less than half an hour.
- It is intuitive to use. Thus training needs are minimal.
The constant interface means that users can easily move from one part
of the system to another.
- Because development of TDOC is user driven, the best
methodologies and technologies are guaranteed.
- TDOC generates and handles documents exactly as the AEC
- TDOC handles both paper and electronic documents in any
- A common example is Paper Transmittals with Electronic
Drawings on CD, or,
- Emailed trnamsittals with documents moved silently by
- Whether Incoming or Outgoing, whether a Technical or
General or a specialised Work Package document.
- TDOC actually generates outgoing documents, whether it be a
transmittal document such as a Comment Sheet, or a Letter, or...
- TDOC performs clerical tasks for its users, rather than
handling the results of a clerical task.
- TDOC validates all data as it is being entered, and does
this very fast. TDOC's unique data selection browse makes the speed of
data entry extremely fast
- TDOC doesn't require its users to need Yellow Stickers, or
have the memory of a Poker Player to determine what has to be done.
- TDOC communicates with your trading partners directly
- Email mail box size limits are not a problem -
Technical Documents sent under Transmittal can be FTP'd for HTTP
- Transmittal documents can sent by Email with an EDI and
HTML forms for acknowledgement and comment.
- General documents such as TQ or RFI's can be sent by
Email with an EDI and HTML form for response.
- TDOC has a hugely powerful reporting capability. And
information can be added to, or removed from report layouts within
- In TDOC, making an enquiry to answer a simple question is
both fast and once done, the result can be formally and directly
communicated to the person making the request.
In conclusion, TDOC simply not only holds
more information about more types of document than any other solution,
but also that information is more accessible. And TDOC operates faster
and more reliably than any other system - be it similar, a portal, or
The payback period for
TDOC is less than six months. Please ask for an assessment of the cost
savings which you can make by using TDOC. The savings are in staff
costs, and may be shorter than six months as the software itself, being
open source, is "free".
to a Quick Look
the TDOC Web Site